What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive, all-inclusive training program that teaches you how to quickly and easily write kick-ass blog posts that people will want to read and share
- Learn how to know that your posts will perform well and be shared, before you write a single word
- Learn what steps to take after your post has been published to get waaaay more mileage out of it
- Learn how to come up with a winning angle for your post, every single time
- Learn what the three criteria are for deciding whether to post on a blog
- Learn how to find the very best places to publish your posts
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Write Like Freddy scores 71.48/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve examined in detail the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://writelikefreddy.com/site/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $137.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: writelikefreddy.com you’ll also be taken through to writelikefreddy.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. This time though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to choose this option if:
- You feel my site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)